NORTH AMERICAN T-28 Trojan for X-Plane - V1.2 - Changelog
- New acf : "Bomber"
- New livery : NATC
- Bombing Mission (real time)
- Explosion sounds and animation
- Animated Target (Random position / Damages / Particules)
- Bomb Proximity Damages on the plane
- Persistant 3D Impact Craters
- Particules-enhanced smoke on target jeep. (BOMBER only)
NB : This is prone to trigger Xplane Crash and should not be considered as a stable feature.
There is no way to know if your hardware/software will sustain this feature, reason why
particules are OFF by default and must be engaged manually when loading the plane.
- Flaps are hydraulic
- Hydraulic pump is engine-driven (Thanks to ttflyer for his inputs about this.)
- Starting with engine running, bombs are armed (BOMBER) and mode "single" is selected
- Bombs release now occurs in logical order (1-6,2-5,3-4)
- Default avionics is ON with engine-running preference, OFF in "Cold&Dark"
- Roll Rate tuned
- Each acf now has a different default livery
- Gain of most sounds was tuned
- Plugin should run much quicker on most of the hardware (the code was 100% re-rewritten)